Coral LABRANDA Beach Hotel
Coral LABRANDA Beach Hotel, a place where guests and travelers can relish life in the warm African sun. The Gambia is one of Africa’s most unique countries with its namesake river coolly running through it. It’s officially Africa’s smallest mainland country, a slice of paradise with breathtaking beaches and lush green groves.
Perched on three cliff levels overlooking a golden Atlantic sandy beach, surrounded by a collection of towering palm and baobab trees, the 194-room Coral LABRANDA Beach Hotel is an African gem of a structure. Designed with an African sensitivity, capturing the very essence of West African leisure while promoting a paradisiac ambiance.
Guests staying at Coral LABRANDA Beach Hotel can enjoy an enormous amount of amenities and activities. This is a place designed to give maximum flexibility to our guests and lots to do during their sojourn. Guests can enjoy delightfully prepared African food alfresco at our Balafor Restaurant or sip on handcrafted cocktails while gazing at the Atlantic Ocean at our Treetop Lounge. Live entertainment is also an option for guests, as there are thematic African dance troupe nights and live bands at onsite drink establishments. However, Coral LABRANDA Beach Hotel is also a place for complete relaxation. So if you are looking to simply unwind by the pool, rejuvenate at our spa and experience or just lay on a golden beach with a refreshing cocktail in hand, then you are certainly allowed to do so as well.
- sandy unspoiled beach on the Atlantic Ocean
- all 194 rooms have Ocean View
- guest rooms splendidly furnished in warm tones of Africa
- 20 minutes’ drive from Banjul International Airport
- professional and friendly staff
Rooms & Suites
The hotel features 194 rooms, each offering guests a clear panoramic Ocean View.
The total size of the room is 26 m² with bathroom, excluding terraces or balconies. All standard rooms have ocean view, are modernly designed with an African taste and have either a balcony or a terrace. The rooms feature a kingsize bed or twin beds, an in-room safety deposit box, direct dial telephone, bathroom with shower and bathroom amenities, hairdryer, TV, minibar, iron and ironing board, individually controlled air conditioning, a water kettle as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Daily replenishment of bottled mineral water is provided. These rooms can accommodate a maximum of two adults.
The total size is 30 m² with bathroom, excluding terraces or balconies. The deluxe rooms are located very close to the beach, are modernly designed with an African taste, featuring a very clear front Ocean view. All rooms have either a balcony or terrace and feature a kingsize bed or twin beds, an in-room safety deposit box, direct dial telephones, bathroom with shower and bathroom amenities, hairdryer, a TV, minibar, iron and ironing board, individually controlled air conditioning as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Daily replenishment of bottled mineral water is provided. These rooms can accommodate a maximum of three adults.
The total size is 35 m² with bathroom, excluding terraces or balconies. All superior rooms are located directly on the beach with a direct oceanfront view. The rooms are designed with West African style and either have a terrace or a balcony. Rooms feature a kingsize bed or twin beds, an in-room safety deposit box, direct dial telephones, a bathroom with shower and bathroom amenities, hairdryer, a TV, minibar, iron and ironing board, individually controlled air conditioning as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Daily replenishment of bottled mineral water is provided. These rooms can accommodate a maximum of three adults with a child.
The Junior Suites are located directly on the beach and have a direct oceanfront view. These suites are equipped with a spacious living area and a bedroom with a king size bed. All suites feature either a terrace or a balcony, in-room safety deposit box, direct dial telephone, a bathroom with shower and bathroom amenities, hairdryer, TV, minibar, iron and ironing board, individually controlled air conditioning as well as tea and coffee making facilities. Daily replenishment of bottled mineral water is provided. The Junior Suites can accommodate a maximum of three adults with a child.
The Presidential Suite is a duplex on two levels with internal stairs, featuring a master bedroom in addition to a second bedroom. The master bathroom features a Jacuzzi, has a bathtub, a hairdryer, a telephone and exclusive bathroom amenities. Furthermore, the presidential suite offers a spacious dining room and living room. It has balconies with breath taking views of the Atlantic Ocean and bedrooms that can accommodate a maximum of three adults with two children or four adults.
Restaurants & Bars
Crematata Restaurant - Main Restaurant
The Crematata Restaurant, the hotel's dining room for breakfast, lunch and dinner, reflecting modernity in an exotic setting, overlooks the hotels beach with a stunning view of the Atlantic Ocean view. It features international food as well as fresh seafood both on the buffet and on the menu. It is a sanctuary for business and leisure customers who prefer a discreet environment, enjoying good food or a chat without disturbances.
|Breakfast||07:00 to 10:00 hrs|
|Lunch||13:00 to 15:00 hrs|
|Dinner||19:00 to 22:00 hrs|
Dress code: casual. Shorts or beach clothes are not allowed at the restaurant in the evening.
The Balafon Restaurant adds cultural influences to the hotels food and beverage landscape. Guests are served their food and beverages in special round thatch, typically African roof dining areas, located within a few meters of the shoreline. The Balafon African ambiance is open air with a magnificent view of the Atlantic Ocean, complemented by warm lighting. While dining, guests face colorfully hand plastered walls with authentic African designs and textures.
|Lunch||13:00 - 15:00 hrs|
|Dinner||19:30 - 21:30 hrs|
Dress code: casual elegant.
Bar-a-Cuda (Pool Snack Bar)
The Bar-a-Cuda is located close to the seashore facing the “infinity pool” and the Atlantic Ocean.
|Bar Services||10:00 - 24:00 hrs|
|Lunch||12:30 - 16:00 hrs|
|Snack||16:00 - 18:00 hrs|
Tree Top Lounge
Situated on the top cliff, the Tree Top Lounge Bar offers a panoramic overview of the hotel. It is intricately designed with charming mahogany panel floor with a clear view of the Atlantic Ocean.
|Bar Services||09:00 - 24:00 hrs|
Dress code: casual elegant.
Facilities & Services
- 24 hours reception
- credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- Wi-Fi (free of charge)
- laundry service ($)
- swimming pool, sunbeds and parasols
- children pool
- pool towels
- day and evening activities
- table tennis
- entertainment for adults and children
- free parking
- medical doctor upon request ($)
- steam room
- fitness room
- relaxation room
- indoor and outdoor massage treatment rooms
Guests can also enjoy beauty treatments and massages for an additional charge. Please make a reservation at the reception beforehand.
($) available for an additional fee
The entertainment program for adults and children is provided by a professional animation team at the hotel.
- beach volleyball
- tennis matches
- football matches
- live band
- theme evenings African dance troop
All Inclusive beverages include:
- whisky, vodka, gin, martini, tequila (locally made)
- alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails
- mineral water, beer, wine, soft drinks, juices (served by the glass)
How does All Inclusive work:
- All Inclusive beverages will be served by the glass from the above designated outlets. The list of All Inclusive beverages is available in the bars and restaurants (freshly squeezed drinks are not included in the All Inclusive programme).
- In cases where a Premium Brands as well as any full bottles and special drinks are requested by a guest, the menu price will be charged.
- All Inclusive meals are served buffet style or as a set menu depending on the occupancy.
- We kindly ask you not to take food away from the buffets at meal times.
- If you wish to try the a la carte menu instead of the buffet, we are delighted to offer you a 20% discount on your total food bill.
- Any other items required will be charged per menu price and not subject to the All Inclusive arrangement.
- After closing time of the bars and restaurants, guests will be required to pay full menu prices which will be automatically charged to the guestroom.
- Please note that the loss of the All Inclusive bracelet will incur a replacement charge. Remember to hand back the All Inclusive bracelet with your key upon check-out to avoid the imposition of this fee.
- Presentation of the guest's All Inclusive bracelet is mandatory to enjoy above mentioned facilities.
- All Inclusive guests are also required to sign their bills.
- All Inclusive bracelets are not transferable between guests. The transfer of a bracelet to a person who is not entitled to its usage is a grave offence and may result in the exclusion of a guest from the All Inclusive benefits.
- The All Inclusive benefits are solely for registered guests.
|Next town/village||2 km|
|Beach||directly at the beach|
|Shopping area||10 km|