VIP Villas are located in the area of Caleta de Fuste, only 10 minutes walk from its sandy beach and bay, very suitable for people looking for a quiet and friendly atmosphere.
Vip Villas with its extensive equipment allow customers to enjoy a wonderful holiday. In addition, being located next to Caleta Dorada, give guests the chance to also make use of the facilities in this family friendly complex, offering a full program of daytime and evening entertainment with resident entertainers and professional shows. In the buffet restaurant guest can experience the typical tastes of the island as well as national and international cuisine with themed dinners and show-cooking.
- private pool
- quiet location
- connected to Club Caleta Dorada
The bright and spacious villas are built integrating traditional Canarian layout and style with Mediterranean elements. There are two, three and four bedroom villas available for guests to rent with a maximum occupancy for a total of nine adults with two children in a four bedroom villa. VIP Villas have two bathrooms, one with a bath and one with a shower. Furthermore, a telephone for internal calls, a safe, a LCD TV with national and international channels as well as a centralized sound equipment are available.
Restaurants & Bars
Restaurants and Bars for guests of the VIP Villas are available at Caleta Dorada.
Facilities & Services
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- credit cards (VISA, MasterCard)
- internet corner ($)
- Wi-Fi (inclusive in the lobby)
- sun terrace
- parking (inclusive upon availability)
FOR YOUR RECREATION
- 3 fresh water swimming pools
- sun loungers at the swimming pool (inclusive, upon availability)
- fitness & sport activities: aerobics
- water sports: water gymnastics
- multifunctional space available
FOR THE CHILDREN
- 3 fresh water swimming pools with 4 water slides
- miniclub (inclusive, age 4-12 years old)
- children's menu/buffet
- mini disco
($) available for an additional fee
Guests at VIP Villas can book All Inclusive and Halfboard services, which are available at Caleta Dorada.