Meeting Point Global Tourism LLC with its registered office in IBN Battuta Gate Fourth Floor - Office 401, 51783 Dubai, United Arabic Emirates, (hereinafter referred to as MPG) runs the internet portal www.labranda.com. On this internet portal different accommodation services of different accommodation service providers are offered by MPG as an intermediary.
The following conditions apply to the intermediary services of MPG for accommodation services of the different service providers.
Please also note the respective General Terms and Conditions (travel and payment conditions) as well as pre-contractual information of the responsible service provider in the service description.
- Contents of contract, Conclusion of contract
- An agency contract is concluded between the customer and MPG. The customer instructs MPG to arrange excursions or other travel services of the respective service provider. MPG only acts as an agent for the offered services and does not offer or provide the services in its own name.
- The offers presented by MPG on the above mentioned internet portal do not represent a binding offer by MPG or the respective service provider.
By entering his data and sending the online booking form to MPG, the customer submits a binding contract offer to the respective service provider and simultaneously instructs MPG with the intermediary service.
After sending the booking form, the customer receives by e-mail at the e-mail address indicated by him a booking confirmation, which confirms the booking order.
- The reservation number will be sent with the booking confirmation to the customer for presentation to the corresponding service provider.
- The customer shall immediately check the correctness of any confirmation sent to him by MPG and inform MPG of any discrepancies found in order to avoid damage.
The payment of the booked services must be made in accordance with the payment information given during the online booking process or in the booking form.
- Limitation of liability
The liability of MPG for damages, which are not based on injury to life, body or health, is limited to the typically foreseeable damage, maximum for each individual case up to the total price of the arranged excursion service per person, as far as the damage is not based on intent or gross negligence and does not refer to such obligations, the fulfilment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance with which the customer as contractual partner may regularly rely. The above limitation of liability does not apply to claims under the Product Liability Act or any other statutory guarantee liability.
- Notes on obligations of the customer
The customer is advised that the general terms and conditions (travel and payment conditions) of the service provider may establish special obligations of the customer.
- Shortening of the limitation period
- The claims of the customer against MPG arising from the intermediary contract, deviating from the legal regulations, become statute-barred within one year, unless it concerns damages which are based on the injury of life, body or health or such which are based on a grossly negligent breach of duty by MPG or an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of MPG.
- The limitation period begins at the end of the year in which the claim arose and the client becomes aware of the circumstances substantiating the claim and the person of the debtor or should have become aware of them without gross negligence.
- Consumer arbitration board / OS platform
- MPG is not obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board and does not participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
- MPG hereby draws the customer‘s attention to the platform operated by the EU Commission at ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ for the online settlement of consumer disputes.
- Final provisions
Place of performance is the registered office of the travel agent MPG.
Meeting Point Global Tourism LLC
IBN Battuta Gate Fourth Floor - Office 401
Managing Director: Maria Rampavila and Ranjeev Kundi